The members’ page of a workspace lets you manage workspace membership. You can
o remove existing members,
o re-invite pending members and
o invite new members.
All these actions are by default available not only for managers, but also for normal members of a workspace.
You remove existing members from the workspace as follows.
• Select the entries of members you want to remove and choose from the multi-selection toolbar to remove all members selected from this workspace, or
• choose Access Remove from a member’s action menu to remove a single member from this workspace.
As a side-effect, the members selected are also removed from any workspace to which they had access by way of being members of this workspace. All other workspaces, your address book and the address books of other registered users that may include the user names selected are not affected by this action.
You re-invite a pending member – indicated by an e-mail address entry – with an additional invitation by
• clicking Access Re-invite in the entry’s action menu.
The members’ page of a workspace lets you also invite additional members to this workspace:
• Choose File Access Invite Member from the top menu bar to bring up the ‘Invite Member’ form that lets you specify additional members who are to be granted access to this workspace.
• Continue as explained in 4.1.1 Creating shared workspaces. As an ordinary member, you may invite further members only in the roles of Member and Restricted Member. Only managers may invite other users as Manager.