By default, creators and managers of a document may freeze the document, thus saving it from further modifications by other members of the workspace. A frozen document may only be read, it cannot be modified any more. After unfreezing it may be edited again.
• In the folder listing, check the check boxes of the documents that you want to freeze.
• Select Edit Freeze in the top menu to receive a listing of the documents that are to be frozen. Confirm by hitting [OK].
• If you want to freeze only one document, you may also select Access Freeze in the action menu of the document.
Frozen documents are indicated by the icon in the ‘Share’ column of a folder listing.
If you want to unfreeze some documents again, use Edit Unfreeze in the top menu. You may also choose Access Unfreeze from the action menu of a frozen document.
As creator or manager you can also freeze an entire folder, thus saving the complete contents from modifications by other members of the folder.
• Select File Access Freeze in the top menu of the folder that you want to freeze.
• Alternatively, you can also select Access Freeze in the action menu of the folder.
Frozen folders are indicated by the icon in the navigation bar and the ‘Share’ column of the folder entry in a listing.
If you want to unfreeze a frozen folder, use File Access Unfreeze in the top menu of the folder. You may also select Access Unfreeze in the action menu of the folder.